Sunday, October 14, 2007

Quickly

Some thoughts from the weekend:

I should not be allowed time off because it makes me think about quitting my job just to get a normal amount of sleep and spend time with my family without stifiling about a million yawns.

I have eaten far too many french fries in the past week.

Same goes for doughnuts.

If you can offset your carbon footprint, can you offset your junk food footprint? Because I tried very hard to eat a healthy dinner to counteract the fries and doughnuts.

If the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" ladies knew what I was eating whilst pregnant, they'd probably call child protective services on me.

I've hinted to my best girlfriend that I might tell her about my blog, and now I'm all nervous about it. We've been friends for 25 years. Reading my goofy thoughts here might make her reassess everything.

There is no greater sound than a child's laughter. Especially when they're laughing at a joke they've made up themselves.

1 comment:

eredux said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.